Ropley Preschool is situated in the heart of Ropley village in Hampshire. Children attend from here and the surrounding villages and move on to either state and private schools in the area. We provide Early Years Education for the local community and have adopted strong links with the local Primary School.
We strive to prepare your child for starting school by providing fun and enticing opportunities to develop their creativity, curiosity and confidence to learn. We plan and implement activities through both structured and play based learning underpinned by the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We have access to a large green space, gardening patch and also offer optional tennis and music sessions run by external providers.
At a glance:
- we welcome children from 2 years
- we provide sessions from Monday to Friday 9am-12pm
- additional Lunch Club running from 12pm until 1pm
- flexible start and finish times for children*
- experienced and friendly staff
- great ratios of staff to children
- sessions are held in a large, modern hall with access to a vast green space for outdoor play
- fully funded for 15 hours for 3 and 4 year olds
*we aim to be as flexible as we can to meet your family needs. If you need to discuss flexible start or finish times, please talk to one of our staff.
Registered Charity Number: 1034882
Ofsted URN: 109853
Ropley Preschool News
- A massive well done to Tracy and Gail who successfully completed the ELKLAN speech and language support course for 3-5 year olds.
- We have successfully achieved a good rating in all areas by Ofsted following their recent inspection.
- We are pleased to now accept 2 year olds at Ropley Preschool, where we have generous staff to child ratios. Please contact us if you would like your child to join this caring and fun preschool.
Latest School Events
- Kids Halloween Disco27Oct2018
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm @ Ropley Parish Hall
- Open Morning07Nov2018
9:30 am - 11:30 am @ Ropley Parish Hall
- Quiz Night01Dec2018
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm @ Ropley Parish Hall
Join us for a fun night of quizzing.