Autumn 2019 Welcome Message
Ropley Preschool is situated in the heart of Ropley village in Hampshire. Children attend from here and the surrounding villages and move on to either state and private schools in the area. We provide Early Years Education for the local community and have adopted strong links with the local Primary School.
We strive to prepare your child for starting school by providing fun and enticing opportunities to develop their creativity, curiosity and confidence to learn. We plan and implement activities through both structured and play based learning underpinned by the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We have access to a large green space, gardening patch and also offer optional music sessions run by an external provider.
At a glance:
We welcome children from 2 years
Open Monday to Friday from 8.45am
Morning session runs 8.45am until 12pm
additional Lunch Club running from 12pm until 1pm
Afternoon sessions are from 1pm until 3.30pm on Tuesday & Thursday
Experienced and friendly staff
Great ratios of staff to children
Sessions are held in a large, modern hall with access to a vast green space for outdoor play
Fully funded for 15 hours for 3 and 4 year olds
Limited places for 30hr funding
Workplace childcare vouchers accepted
We aim to be as flexible as we can to meet your family needs
Registered Charity Number: 1034882
Ofsted URN: 109853
Latest School Events
- Family Halloween Disco26Oct2019
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm @ Ropley Parish Hall SO24 0DT Ropley
Halloween Disco for children of all ages. Spooky soft drinks bar (cash only), monster music, fiendish food and crazy costume competition. 3pm to 5pm. £4 per child. Visit www.ticketsource.co.uk to book tickets or email email@example.com
- Autumn half-term holiday28Oct2019
Hampshire Schools Autumn half-term holiday. Preschool resumes Monday 4th November
- Victorian Christmas Market (Provisional)28Nov2019
@ Ropley Parish Hall SO24 0DT Ropley
See details in BisMonRopTis. Usually 6:30pm start time
- Christmas holiday23Dec2019
Hampshire School Christmas holiday, Preschool resumes Monday 6th January
- We are thrilled to introduce you to the fantastic team that will be welcoming you in September!
- We have successfully achieved a good rating in all areas by Ofsted following their recent inspection.
- We are pleased to now accept 2 year olds at Ropley Preschool, where we have generous staff to child ratios. Please contact us if you would like your child to join this caring and fun preschool.